Visual Gaming Role Play

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Visual Gaming Role Play » Complaints » Read Before Posting

Read Before Posting

Posts 1 to 2 of 2

Couple of things to keep in mind before posting, one admin will have to review your complaint and by following those simple rules you will make it easier on him, so please try to follow them so our Staff Team can do their best to solve the report.

1)Before reporting you must have evidence to report with, no proof in your complaint will most likely get the complaint locked, you must use the form and explain in detail the situation - Example:
**If you report John for DM you must prove that, your picture/video must show the chat, you can ask him why did he kill you in-game and SS the reason if you believe he killed you for no reason.

2)If you want to comment on any report you must include evidence(If you are being reported/reporting you don't have to), and don't point out who was right or wrong, our admins know how to deal with reports.

3)Witnesses must not comment with no solid proof.
Don't comment at all if you can't post evidence unless administrator told you to comment.

4)Do not disrespect anyone with your complaint / comment.

If you want your application to be reviewed faster then usual keep responding to the questions administrators ask, or the player you reporting.

5)Try to inform the player you reporting.

Please tell me, can you ban me on the forum because I go into your account from two different ip? You know, maybe this is not the right place to ask, but the best place I don't have found.

You are here » Visual Gaming Role Play » Complaints » Read Before Posting